- Action research (6 posts)
- Artist CPD (11 posts)
- Barriers to participation (2 posts)
- Change management (8 posts)
- Co-construction (3 posts)
- Community cohesion (12 posts)
- Creative curriculum development (13 posts)
- Creative teaching and learning (28 posts)
- Cross-curricular working (21 posts)
- Developing school ethos (6 posts)
- Disability awareness (4 posts)
- Diversity (3 posts)
- Exchanges and trips (4 posts)
- Experiential learning (6 posts)
- Extracurricular work (3 posts)
- Learning outcomes for artists (23 posts)
- Learning outcomes for teachers (27 posts)
- Learning outcomes for young people (37 posts)
- Learning styles (13 posts)
- Mentoring (2 posts)
- Outdoor learning environment (1 post)
- Parent engagement (4 posts)
- Participation and engagement (29 posts)
- Partnerships (37 posts)
- Role of the practitioner (32 posts)
- School networks (2 posts)
- Teacher CPD (17 posts)
- Whole school working (13 posts)
- Young people in decision making role (9 posts)
- Youth leadership (5 posts)
- Youth voice (16 posts)
A New Direction Schools Forum: Effective Partnership WorkingThis resource summarises key ideas from schools and arts & cultural organisations from a series of discussions around six different…
Co-construction of LearningA case study exploring examples of creative projects which supported young people to guide school change through 'co-construction'.
Creative Interventions in the English FacultyAn essay providing an arts organisation's perspective of creative teaching strategies within an East London school's English curriculum.
Creativity and ChangeAn essay exploring structural and institutional change through creative programmes in three primaries and one special school.
Engaging Parents Creatively in the Foundation StageA paper presenting two examples that aimed to increase parental engagement and community involvement in the pupils' work.
Institutional ChangeA paper exploring two different approaches to whole school change in a Special School and a Secondary School.
Learning about Learning: Preferred Learning Styles and CreativityA publication exploring education approaches to preferred learning styles. Essays and a toolkit of lesson activities are included.
Outcomes for the 21st CenturyA case study examining the skills development and learning outcomes for young people within creative participatory practices.
School JourneysA set of case studies assessing the impact on schools who undertook Creative Partnerships work between 2004 and 2005.
The Mango TreeA fictional story about a primary school developing a new outdoor learning space. Lesson activities are included.
TranformationsA case study of a Special School that worked with creative practitioners to develop a new school curriculum.
Whole School ChangeA case study exploring evidence of whole school change through creative programmes in four East London schools.
Young People Taking the LeadA case study examining creative projects in four London schools which supported students to steer change in their schools.