- Action research (6 posts)
- Artist CPD (11 posts)
- Barriers to participation (2 posts)
- Change management (8 posts)
- Co-construction (3 posts)
- Community cohesion (12 posts)
- Creative curriculum development (13 posts)
- Creative teaching and learning (28 posts)
- Cross-curricular working (21 posts)
- Developing school ethos (6 posts)
- Disability awareness (4 posts)
- Diversity (3 posts)
- Exchanges and trips (4 posts)
- Experiential learning (6 posts)
- Extracurricular work (3 posts)
- Learning outcomes for artists (23 posts)
- Learning outcomes for teachers (27 posts)
- Learning outcomes for young people (37 posts)
- Learning styles (13 posts)
- Mentoring (2 posts)
- Outdoor learning environment (1 post)
- Parent engagement (4 posts)
- Participation and engagement (29 posts)
- Partnerships (37 posts)
- Role of the practitioner (32 posts)
- School networks (2 posts)
- Teacher CPD (17 posts)
- Whole school working (13 posts)
- Young people in decision making role (9 posts)
- Youth leadership (5 posts)
- Youth voice (16 posts)
A New Direction Schools Forum: Effective Partnership WorkingThis resource summarises key ideas from schools and arts & cultural organisations from a series of discussions around six different…
Creative Partnerships Mentoring ProgrammeAn evaluation of the learning outcomes from a cross-sector arts and education mentoring programme.
Pathways to Value: Film Case StudiesA set of film case studies evaluating the impacts of creative learning projects in four schools.
Six Shorts: Films about Creativity, Partnership and SchoolSix case study films assess projects in three Primary Schools, two Secondary Schools and one FE College in 2004.
TAGAn Olympic-themed fictional story based in a secondary school. Lesson activities are included.
The Mango TreeA fictional story about a primary school developing a new outdoor learning space. Lesson activities are included.