- Action research (6 posts)
- Artist CPD (11 posts)
- Barriers to participation (2 posts)
- Change management (8 posts)
- Co-construction (3 posts)
- Community cohesion (12 posts)
- Creative curriculum development (13 posts)
- Creative teaching and learning (28 posts)
- Cross-curricular working (21 posts)
- Developing school ethos (6 posts)
- Disability awareness (4 posts)
- Diversity (3 posts)
- Exchanges and trips (4 posts)
- Experiential learning (6 posts)
- Extracurricular work (3 posts)
- Learning outcomes for artists (23 posts)
- Learning outcomes for teachers (27 posts)
- Learning outcomes for young people (37 posts)
- Learning styles (13 posts)
- Mentoring (2 posts)
- Outdoor learning environment (1 post)
- Parent engagement (4 posts)
- Participation and engagement (29 posts)
- Partnerships (37 posts)
- Role of the practitioner (32 posts)
- School networks (2 posts)
- Teacher CPD (17 posts)
- Whole school working (13 posts)
- Young people in decision making role (9 posts)
- Youth leadership (5 posts)
- Youth voice (16 posts)
Associate Schools Programme 2005/6An essay describing a school CPD programme developed with creative practitioners Eastside Educational Trust.
Co-construction of LearningA case study exploring examples of creative projects which supported young people to guide school change through 'co-construction'.
Creative Interventions in the English FacultyAn essay providing an arts organisation's perspective of creative teaching strategies within an East London school's English curriculum.
Creative Teaching and LearningA case study discussing the ways creative programmes have supported the development of creative teaching and learning.
Creativity and ChangeAn essay exploring structural and institutional change through creative programmes in three primaries and one special school.
Engaging Parents Creatively in the Foundation StageA paper presenting two examples that aimed to increase parental engagement and community involvement in the pupils' work.
Forensic Science Murder MysteryA film documenting a cross-curricular drama project with secondary school students inspired by a TV crime series.
INSETA set of case studies detailing five schools that integrated creative ways of working into staff professional development.
Institutional ChangeA paper exploring two different approaches to whole school change in a Special School and a Secondary School.
Learning about Learning: Preferred Learning Styles and CreativityA publication exploring education approaches to preferred learning styles. Essays and a toolkit of lesson activities are included.
Pathways to Value: Film Case StudiesA set of film case studies evaluating the impacts of creative learning projects in four schools.
Six Shorts: Films about Creativity, Partnership and SchoolSix case study films assess projects in three Primary Schools, two Secondary Schools and one FE College in 2004.
TranformationsA case study of a Special School that worked with creative practitioners to develop a new school curriculum.