- Action research (6 posts)
- Artist CPD (11 posts)
- Barriers to participation (2 posts)
- Change management (8 posts)
- Co-construction (3 posts)
- Community cohesion (12 posts)
- Creative curriculum development (13 posts)
- Creative teaching and learning (28 posts)
- Cross-curricular working (21 posts)
- Developing school ethos (6 posts)
- Disability awareness (4 posts)
- Diversity (3 posts)
- Exchanges and trips (4 posts)
- Experiential learning (6 posts)
- Extracurricular work (3 posts)
- Learning outcomes for artists (23 posts)
- Learning outcomes for teachers (27 posts)
- Learning outcomes for young people (37 posts)
- Learning styles (13 posts)
- Mentoring (2 posts)
- Outdoor learning environment (1 post)
- Parent engagement (4 posts)
- Participation and engagement (29 posts)
- Partnerships (37 posts)
- Role of the practitioner (32 posts)
- School networks (2 posts)
- Teacher CPD (17 posts)
- Whole school working (13 posts)
- Young people in decision making role (9 posts)
- Youth leadership (5 posts)
- Youth voice (16 posts)
Associate Schools Programme 2005/6An essay describing a school CPD programme developed with creative practitioners Eastside Educational Trust.
Beneath the HoodA pack including a poignant film portrait of students at a PRU, poetry cards and a resource guide for similar…
Creative Teaching and LearningA case study discussing the ways creative programmes have supported the development of creative teaching and learning.
Creativity and ChangeAn essay exploring structural and institutional change through creative programmes in three primaries and one special school.
Cross-Curricular Creative ProjectsAn essay describing cross-curricular approaches in 3 primary schools and 1 secondary school in East London.
Eye & IA film set in a South London school presenting a collaboration between a designer and a scientist.
Forensic Science Murder MysteryA film documenting a cross-curricular drama project with secondary school students inspired by a TV crime series.
ImagiNationA film charting an 18 month whole school cross-curricular project culminating in a community carnival.
Imagine NationA short film of a poem and set of accompanying activities for literacy lessons exploring creativity and imagination.
INSETA set of case studies detailing five schools that integrated creative ways of working into staff professional development.
Learning about Learning: Preferred Learning Styles and CreativityA publication exploring education approaches to preferred learning styles. Essays and a toolkit of lesson activities are included.
Lessons in LearningA film that highlights school projects offering different learning opportunities for students' preferred learning styles.
Pathways to Value: Film Case StudiesA set of film case studies evaluating the impacts of creative learning projects in four schools.
Raising the GameA research report examining the learning outcomes of six Olympic themed projects in 18 London schools.
School JourneysA set of case studies assessing the impact on schools who undertook Creative Partnerships work between 2004 and 2005.
Six Shorts: Films about Creativity, Partnership and SchoolSix case study films assess projects in three Primary Schools, two Secondary Schools and one FE College in 2004.
Staff Development and LearningAn essay that describes three creative projects that supported staff development and increased the quality of teaching in schools.
SurroundingsA film showing a Secondary School's cross-curricular project around the theme of youth voice.
The Energy ProjectA film by secondary school students about an innovative cross-curricular project culminating in a light and sound installation.
What Did You Learn Today? A Capoeira event at Acton High SchoolA film about a secondary school whose KS3 classes explored cross-curricular teaching and learning through Capoeira.
Whole School ChangeA case study exploring evidence of whole school change through creative programmes in four East London schools.