- Action research (6 posts)
- Artist CPD (11 posts)
- Barriers to participation (2 posts)
- Change management (8 posts)
- Co-construction (3 posts)
- Community cohesion (12 posts)
- Creative curriculum development (13 posts)
- Creative teaching and learning (28 posts)
- Cross-curricular working (21 posts)
- Developing school ethos (6 posts)
- Disability awareness (4 posts)
- Diversity (3 posts)
- Exchanges and trips (4 posts)
- Experiential learning (6 posts)
- Extracurricular work (3 posts)
- Learning outcomes for artists (23 posts)
- Learning outcomes for teachers (27 posts)
- Learning outcomes for young people (37 posts)
- Learning styles (13 posts)
- Mentoring (2 posts)
- Outdoor learning environment (1 post)
- Parent engagement (4 posts)
- Participation and engagement (29 posts)
- Partnerships (37 posts)
- Role of the practitioner (32 posts)
- School networks (2 posts)
- Teacher CPD (17 posts)
- Whole school working (13 posts)
- Young people in decision making role (9 posts)
- Youth leadership (5 posts)
- Youth voice (16 posts)
Associate Schools Programme 2005/6An essay describing a school CPD programme developed with creative practitioners Eastside Educational Trust.
Creative Partnerships Mentoring ProgrammeAn evaluation of the learning outcomes from a cross-sector arts and education mentoring programme.
IPC Media Schools Design ProgrammeAn essay describing the IPC Media Schools Design Programme, a graphic design work-related learning programme initiated in 2005.
Lessons from AmericaA film documenting a research trip to America for four teachers, who observed new creative teaching styles.
London to Beijing - a Dance TravelogueA film about dance students from a Further Education college who visit a dance school in Beijing, China.
School Networks: A Model of EngagementAn essay analysing a peer to peer networking model conceived in 2005 for North London schools.