- Action research (6 posts)
- Artist CPD (11 posts)
- Barriers to participation (2 posts)
- Change management (8 posts)
- Co-construction (3 posts)
- Community cohesion (12 posts)
- Creative curriculum development (13 posts)
- Creative teaching and learning (28 posts)
- Cross-curricular working (21 posts)
- Developing school ethos (6 posts)
- Disability awareness (4 posts)
- Diversity (3 posts)
- Exchanges and trips (4 posts)
- Experiential learning (6 posts)
- Extracurricular work (3 posts)
- Learning outcomes for artists (23 posts)
- Learning outcomes for teachers (27 posts)
- Learning outcomes for young people (37 posts)
- Learning styles (13 posts)
- Mentoring (2 posts)
- Outdoor learning environment (1 post)
- Parent engagement (4 posts)
- Participation and engagement (29 posts)
- Partnerships (37 posts)
- Role of the practitioner (32 posts)
- School networks (2 posts)
- Teacher CPD (17 posts)
- Whole school working (13 posts)
- Young people in decision making role (9 posts)
- Youth leadership (5 posts)
- Youth voice (16 posts)
A Personal Journey through Preferred Learning StylesAn essay written by a creative practitioner who undertook action research into students' preferred learning styles and creativity.
Beneath the HoodA pack including a poignant film portrait of students at a PRU, poetry cards and a resource guide for similar…
Creative Interventions in the English FacultyAn essay providing an arts organisation's perspective of creative teaching strategies within an East London school's English curriculum.
Cross-Curricular Creative ProjectsAn essay describing cross-curricular approaches in 3 primary schools and 1 secondary school in East London.
Engaging Parents Creatively in the Foundation StageA paper presenting two examples that aimed to increase parental engagement and community involvement in the pupils' work.
Forensic Science Murder MysteryA film documenting a cross-curricular drama project with secondary school students inspired by a TV crime series.
INSETA set of case studies detailing five schools that integrated creative ways of working into staff professional development.
Learning about Learning: Preferred Learning Styles and CreativityA publication exploring education approaches to preferred learning styles. Essays and a toolkit of lesson activities are included.
Lessons from AmericaA film documenting a research trip to America for four teachers, who observed new creative teaching styles.
Lessons in LearningA film that highlights school projects offering different learning opportunities for students' preferred learning styles.
School JourneysA set of case studies assessing the impact on schools who undertook Creative Partnerships work between 2004 and 2005.
What Did You Learn Today? A Capoeira event at Acton High SchoolA film about a secondary school whose KS3 classes explored cross-curricular teaching and learning through Capoeira.
When the Eyes Meet the Ears and HandsAn essay detailing the learning journey of an artist who undertook action research into students' preferred learning styles.