- Action research (6 posts)
- Artist CPD (11 posts)
- Barriers to participation (2 posts)
- Change management (8 posts)
- Co-construction (3 posts)
- Community cohesion (12 posts)
- Creative curriculum development (13 posts)
- Creative teaching and learning (28 posts)
- Cross-curricular working (21 posts)
- Developing school ethos (6 posts)
- Disability awareness (4 posts)
- Diversity (3 posts)
- Exchanges and trips (4 posts)
- Experiential learning (6 posts)
- Extracurricular work (3 posts)
- Learning outcomes for artists (23 posts)
- Learning outcomes for teachers (27 posts)
- Learning outcomes for young people (37 posts)
- Learning styles (13 posts)
- Mentoring (2 posts)
- Outdoor learning environment (1 post)
- Parent engagement (4 posts)
- Participation and engagement (29 posts)
- Partnerships (37 posts)
- Role of the practitioner (32 posts)
- School networks (2 posts)
- Teacher CPD (17 posts)
- Whole school working (13 posts)
- Young people in decision making role (9 posts)
- Youth leadership (5 posts)
- Youth voice (16 posts)
Creativity and ChangeAn essay exploring structural and institutional change through creative programmes in three primaries and one special school.
Cross-Curricular Creative ProjectsAn essay describing cross-curricular approaches in 3 primary schools and 1 secondary school in East London.
ImagiNationA film charting an 18 month whole school cross-curricular project culminating in a community carnival.
Imagine NationA short film of a poem and set of accompanying activities for literacy lessons exploring creativity and imagination.
INSETA set of case studies detailing five schools that integrated creative ways of working into staff professional development.
Institutional ChangeA paper exploring two different approaches to whole school change in a Special School and a Secondary School.
Learning about Learning: Preferred Learning Styles and CreativityA publication exploring education approaches to preferred learning styles. Essays and a toolkit of lesson activities are included.
Outcomes for the 21st CenturyA case study examining the skills development and learning outcomes for young people within creative participatory practices.
School JourneysA set of case studies assessing the impact on schools who undertook Creative Partnerships work between 2004 and 2005.
Spotlight on ColumbiaA film showing school pupils taking part in the communication of the vision and values of their school.
Staff Development and LearningAn essay that describes three creative projects that supported staff development and increased the quality of teaching in schools.
TranformationsA case study of a Special School that worked with creative practitioners to develop a new school curriculum.
Whole School ChangeA case study exploring evidence of whole school change through creative programmes in four East London schools.