- Action research (6 posts)
- Artist CPD (11 posts)
- Barriers to participation (2 posts)
- Change management (8 posts)
- Co-construction (3 posts)
- Community cohesion (12 posts)
- Creative curriculum development (13 posts)
- Creative teaching and learning (28 posts)
- Cross-curricular working (21 posts)
- Developing school ethos (6 posts)
- Disability awareness (4 posts)
- Diversity (3 posts)
- Exchanges and trips (4 posts)
- Experiential learning (6 posts)
- Extracurricular work (3 posts)
- Learning outcomes for artists (23 posts)
- Learning outcomes for teachers (27 posts)
- Learning outcomes for young people (37 posts)
- Learning styles (13 posts)
- Mentoring (2 posts)
- Outdoor learning environment (1 post)
- Parent engagement (4 posts)
- Participation and engagement (29 posts)
- Partnerships (37 posts)
- Role of the practitioner (32 posts)
- School networks (2 posts)
- Teacher CPD (17 posts)
- Whole school working (13 posts)
- Young people in decision making role (9 posts)
- Youth leadership (5 posts)
- Youth voice (16 posts)
Arts Beyond the ClassroomA film documenting the experiences of the pupils and parents in the Arts Beyond the Classroom project.
Beneath the HoodA pack including a poignant film portrait of students at a PRU, poetry cards and a resource guide for similar…
Connecting Countries: London to VancouverA film of a group of Secondary School students who journey to Vancouver for the 2010 Winter Paralympic Games.
Grove Park Special School Takes Over the Borough of BrentA film made by students with a range of physical and learning disabilities who investigate their local area.
ImagiNationA film charting an 18 month whole school cross-curricular project culminating in a community carnival.
Imagine NationA short film of a poem and set of accompanying activities for literacy lessons exploring creativity and imagination.
London to Beijing - a Dance TravelogueA film about dance students from a Further Education college who visit a dance school in Beijing, China.
Olympics Literacy ResourceA set of classroom resources for all year groups for creating poetry around the theme of the Olympics.
Outcomes for the 21st CenturyA case study examining the skills development and learning outcomes for young people within creative participatory practices.
Pathways to Value: Film Case StudiesA set of film case studies evaluating the impacts of creative learning projects in four schools.
Raising the GameA research report examining the learning outcomes of six Olympic themed projects in 18 London schools.
Spotlight on ColumbiaA film showing school pupils taking part in the communication of the vision and values of their school.
SurroundingsA film showing a Secondary School's cross-curricular project around the theme of youth voice.
Welcoming The WorldA collection of films and photo slideshows from a large scale Olympic-themed project with 19 schools.
Young People Taking the LeadA case study examining creative projects in four London schools which supported students to steer change in their schools.
Youth Peer to Peer: A Model of EngagementA case study exploring the development of youth voice and empowerment through aerial theatre.