- Action research (6 posts)
- Artist CPD (11 posts)
- Barriers to participation (2 posts)
- Change management (8 posts)
- Co-construction (3 posts)
- Community cohesion (12 posts)
- Creative curriculum development (13 posts)
- Creative teaching and learning (28 posts)
- Cross-curricular working (21 posts)
- Developing school ethos (6 posts)
- Disability awareness (4 posts)
- Diversity (3 posts)
- Exchanges and trips (4 posts)
- Experiential learning (6 posts)
- Extracurricular work (3 posts)
- Learning outcomes for artists (23 posts)
- Learning outcomes for teachers (27 posts)
- Learning outcomes for young people (37 posts)
- Learning styles (13 posts)
- Mentoring (2 posts)
- Outdoor learning environment (1 post)
- Parent engagement (4 posts)
- Participation and engagement (29 posts)
- Partnerships (37 posts)
- Role of the practitioner (32 posts)
- School networks (2 posts)
- Teacher CPD (17 posts)
- Whole school working (13 posts)
- Young people in decision making role (9 posts)
- Youth leadership (5 posts)
- Youth voice (16 posts)
A Personal Journey through Preferred Learning StylesAn essay written by a creative practitioner who undertook action research into students' preferred learning styles and creativity.
Creative Teaching and LearningA case study discussing the ways creative programmes have supported the development of creative teaching and learning.
Creativity and ChangeAn essay exploring structural and institutional change through creative programmes in three primaries and one special school.
Grove Park Special School Takes Over the Borough of BrentA film made by students with a range of physical and learning disabilities who investigate their local area.
Institutional ChangeA paper exploring two different approaches to whole school change in a Special School and a Secondary School.
Learning about Learning: Preferred Learning Styles and CreativityA publication exploring education approaches to preferred learning styles. Essays and a toolkit of lesson activities are included.
Lessons from AmericaA film documenting a research trip to America for four teachers, who observed new creative teaching styles.
Lessons in LearningA film that highlights school projects offering different learning opportunities for students' preferred learning styles.
Making Things Happen - HereA project case study and two films. A group of Primary Schools imagine something extraordinary for their community.
The Room of Many Me’s: A Collaboration With Graeae Theatre CompanyA paper exploring the partnership between two special schools, a primary school and Graeae Theatre Company.
TranformationsA case study of a Special School that worked with creative practitioners to develop a new school curriculum.
Whole School ChangeA case study exploring evidence of whole school change through creative programmes in four East London schools.