- Action research (6 posts)
- Artist CPD (11 posts)
- Barriers to participation (2 posts)
- Change management (8 posts)
- Co-construction (3 posts)
- Community cohesion (12 posts)
- Creative curriculum development (13 posts)
- Creative teaching and learning (28 posts)
- Cross-curricular working (21 posts)
- Developing school ethos (6 posts)
- Disability awareness (4 posts)
- Diversity (3 posts)
- Exchanges and trips (4 posts)
- Experiential learning (6 posts)
- Extracurricular work (3 posts)
- Learning outcomes for artists (23 posts)
- Learning outcomes for teachers (27 posts)
- Learning outcomes for young people (37 posts)
- Learning styles (13 posts)
- Mentoring (2 posts)
- Outdoor learning environment (1 post)
- Parent engagement (4 posts)
- Participation and engagement (29 posts)
- Partnerships (37 posts)
- Role of the practitioner (32 posts)
- School networks (2 posts)
- Teacher CPD (17 posts)
- Whole school working (13 posts)
- Young people in decision making role (9 posts)
- Youth leadership (5 posts)
- Youth voice (16 posts)
Select from the categories above, and scroll over the thumbnails to view information about each resource. You can download many of the resources as PDFs, view film or listen to audio.
Arts Beyond the ClassroomA film documenting the experiences of the pupils and parents in the Arts Beyond the Classroom project.
Beneath the HoodA pack including a poignant film portrait of students at a PRU, poetry cards and a resource guide for similar…
Connecting Countries: London to VancouverA film of a group of Secondary School students who journey to Vancouver for the 2010 Winter Paralympic Games.
Eye & IA film set in a South London school presenting a collaboration between a designer and a scientist.
Forensic Science Murder MysteryA film documenting a cross-curricular drama project with secondary school students inspired by a TV crime series.
Grove Park Special School Takes Over the Borough of BrentA film made by students with a range of physical and learning disabilities who investigate their local area.
Lessons from AmericaA film documenting a research trip to America for four teachers, who observed new creative teaching styles.
London to Beijing - a Dance TravelogueA film about dance students from a Further Education college who visit a dance school in Beijing, China.
Making Things Happen - HereA project case study and two films. A group of Primary Schools imagine something extraordinary for their community.
Olympics Literacy ResourceA set of classroom resources for all year groups for creating poetry around the theme of the Olympics.
Spotlight on ColumbiaA film showing school pupils taking part in the communication of the vision and values of their school.
SurroundingsA film showing a Secondary School's cross-curricular project around the theme of youth voice.
Welcoming The WorldA collection of films and photo slideshows from a large scale Olympic-themed project with 19 schools.
What if?An imaginative fantasy film created by a group of Secondary School students, teachers, support staff and governors.