- Action research (6 posts)
- Artist CPD (11 posts)
- Barriers to participation (2 posts)
- Change management (8 posts)
- Co-construction (3 posts)
- Community cohesion (12 posts)
- Creative curriculum development (13 posts)
- Creative teaching and learning (28 posts)
- Cross-curricular working (21 posts)
- Developing school ethos (6 posts)
- Disability awareness (4 posts)
- Diversity (3 posts)
- Exchanges and trips (4 posts)
- Experiential learning (6 posts)
- Extracurricular work (3 posts)
- Learning outcomes for artists (23 posts)
- Learning outcomes for teachers (27 posts)
- Learning outcomes for young people (37 posts)
- Learning styles (13 posts)
- Mentoring (2 posts)
- Outdoor learning environment (1 post)
- Parent engagement (4 posts)
- Participation and engagement (29 posts)
- Partnerships (37 posts)
- Role of the practitioner (32 posts)
- School networks (2 posts)
- Teacher CPD (17 posts)
- Whole school working (13 posts)
- Young people in decision making role (9 posts)
- Youth leadership (5 posts)
- Youth voice (16 posts)
Select from the categories above, and scroll over the thumbnails to view information about each resource. You can download many of the resources as PDFs, view film or listen to audio.
A New Direction Schools Forum: Effective Partnership WorkingThis resource summarises key ideas from schools and arts & cultural organisations from a series of discussions around six different…
Arts Beyond the ClassroomA film documenting the experiences of the pupils and parents in the Arts Beyond the Classroom project.
Beneath the HoodA pack including a poignant film portrait of students at a PRU, poetry cards and a resource guide for similar…
Creative Interventions in the English FacultyAn essay providing an arts organisation's perspective of creative teaching strategies within an East London school's English curriculum.
Creative Teaching and LearningA case study discussing the ways creative programmes have supported the development of creative teaching and learning.
Cross-Curricular Creative ProjectsAn essay describing cross-curricular approaches in 3 primary schools and 1 secondary school in East London.
Engaging Parents Creatively in the Foundation StageA paper presenting two examples that aimed to increase parental engagement and community involvement in the pupils' work.
Eye & IA film set in a South London school presenting a collaboration between a designer and a scientist.
Forensic Science Murder MysteryA film documenting a cross-curricular drama project with secondary school students inspired by a TV crime series.
ImagiNationA film charting an 18 month whole school cross-curricular project culminating in a community carnival.
Imagine NationA short film of a poem and set of accompanying activities for literacy lessons exploring creativity and imagination.
Institutional ChangeA paper exploring two different approaches to whole school change in a Special School and a Secondary School.
IPC Media Schools Design ProgrammeAn essay describing the IPC Media Schools Design Programme, a graphic design work-related learning programme initiated in 2005.
Learning about Learning: Preferred Learning Styles and CreativityA publication exploring education approaches to preferred learning styles. Essays and a toolkit of lesson activities are included.
Lessons in LearningA film that highlights school projects offering different learning opportunities for students' preferred learning styles.
Pathways to Value: Film Case StudiesA set of film case studies evaluating the impacts of creative learning projects in four schools.
School JourneysA set of case studies assessing the impact on schools who undertook Creative Partnerships work between 2004 and 2005.
Six Shorts: Films about Creativity, Partnership and SchoolSix case study films assess projects in three Primary Schools, two Secondary Schools and one FE College in 2004.
The Energy ProjectA film by secondary school students about an innovative cross-curricular project culminating in a light and sound installation.
TranformationsA case study of a Special School that worked with creative practitioners to develop a new school curriculum.
What Did You Learn Today? A Capoeira event at Acton High SchoolA film about a secondary school whose KS3 classes explored cross-curricular teaching and learning through Capoeira.