Creativity Works: Audio Production is a full-time, six-week, intensive training course led by leading audio producers and industry partners to enable Londoners aged 18-24 to learn audio production skills, build a blended network of talented peers and industry leaders, and land a role working in-house or freelance in audio and podcasting– one of the UK's fastest growing creative digital industries.
Over six weeks you’ll learn everything you need to know about audio production – from ideation, storytelling and editing; to financing and hosting. The course curriculum, co-designed and co-delivered by audio broadcasting and production professionals, will feature guest lectures, masterclasses, technical skills-based workshops, inspirational bite-sized industry talks, plus virtual creative field trips to studios.
What to expect?
- The course takes place 13 Feb – 31 March 2023
- Weekdays, 10am - 3:30pm, with the occasional evening session ending at 5:30pm
- A combination of online and in-person sessions taking place at our space in Hackney Bridge: the Good Growth Hub
- A New Direction's team of friendly facilitators will be there to guide you throughout the course, supporting any access requirements and Qs you have along the way
- You'll get access to a MacBook pro and use of Abode suite throughout the duration of the course
- You'll receive a £200 bursary to cover your expenses
- Post-course, alumni will join a network of Creativity Works peers and gain year-round invites to access private industry events for free, such as The Podcast Show, Vogue symposiums, the UKMVAs + more