How will the INSET programme support Artsmark schools?
The INSET programme will support schools working towards their Artsmark Award by connecting sessions to key priorities that are commonly articulated by schools in their Statement of Commitment.
The following common key priorities have been identified and the INSET programme has been designed to cover these across the sessions:
- The impact of the arts on learning across the curriculum and on
- Using the arts across the curriculum, particularly in core subjects
- Health and (emotional) wellbeing, whole child development
- Inclusion and access
- The development of transferable skills
- Developing learning character
- Embedding SMSC and British values
- Student voice and arts council/ ambassador models