Click here for staff contact details
How to find us
- A New Direction is based in the V22 building at 50 Worship Street, EC2A 2EA. The building has a wide glass front, with an iron gate to the right containing a courtyard through to other offices.
- Please press the buzzer for A New Direction and someone will come to meet you.
- The building is fully accessible, with two lifts and disabled toilet facilities. The street entrance has 4 steps up to the door with railings, so if you are a wheelchair user, please do call ahead so we can welcome you at our step-free entrance: 020 7608 2132
- If you have any specific access requirements, please do let us know so that we can accommodate you.
- Click here for information on the nearest changing spaces
- 7-minute walk from Liverpool Street Station (Central, Circle, Hammersmith & City, Metropolitan Lines, Overground)
- 7-minute walk from Old Street Station
- 9-minute walk from Moorgate Station (Northern, Hammersmith & City and Circle Lines)
- 10-minute walk from Shoreditch High Street Station (Overground)
- Just 6 minutes on the Underground to Kings Cross Station
- 25 minutes from Oxford Street and central London
- Bus 214 runs from Liverpool Street Station to Highgate Village via Camden Town and King’s Cross
- Bus 205 runs from Bow Church to Paddington via Euston
- Bus 43 runs from London Bridge to Friern Barnet via Angel
- Bus 243 runs from Waterloo to Wood Green via Dalston Junction (alight at Old Street)
- Bus 55 runs from Oxford Circus to Leyton via Shoreditch
- For on-street parking close to the office, please go here
- The closest parking facilities are located at: Finsbury Square (NCP parking 5-minute walk from office), and Clere Street (Union Car Parks - 6 minute walk from the office). For more information (plus other options) please go here.