Digital on the Park
An inspirational event hosted at Here East, on Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park where key careers influencers will get an insight into the exciting Digital Apprenticeship and job opportunities available to young people in the local area.
You’ll hear from small and large businesses about the:
- skills needed to get into the expanding sphere of digital jobs
- apprenticeship and job opportunities available as a result of the Digital Tech boom
Plus – you can take part in interactive digital activities AND choose from 3 of the following workshops:
- BT Sport studio tour – Europe’s largest TV studios.
- O2 Think Big!: introduction to coding
- Hiive: social media dos and don’ts (when job seeking)
- Apprentices: Q&A session with BT Sport Apprentices
We’ll also give you a FREE robot arm to take away with you, helping you to inspire learning and raise awareness and interest in digital and tech careers*
The event is hosted by Hackney Community College, the London Legacy Development Corporation (LLDC) and Here East, in partnership with View Training, Creative Skillset, A New Direction and Loughborogh University.
To register, please book your space via this Eventbrite link.
*one robot per school / youth organisation
Pictures credit: Hackney Community College