Reset: Cultural Learning Coffee Morning - 24 September 2020
Though COVID-19 has caused huge disruption to our lives, our professions, and our learning, it is important to remember that we are resilient, strong and good at what we do.
We know that we can adapt and work differently, move quickly and innovate. Let’s take this chance to reset and move forward with what we know works, leave behind what doesn’t, and introduce new ways of working, together.
This Autumn, A New Direction launches reset – a programme of support to foster resilience and adaptation within the sector as we work together through the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Culture Learning Coffee Morning
We welcome those working within learning teams in London’s cultural sector to join us for an informal coffee morning to hear about the work we’ve been doing and learn about our upcoming Reset programme.
Pour yourself a cuppa and join us for an online Zoom event which will include:
- Sharing of results from our schools surveys and work other we’ve undertaken during lockdown
- Updates on our wider programming, including support for schools and cultural partnerships
- An introduction to our new Reset resources
- Information about future programming and opportunities for CPD and peer support
- An informal opportunity to connect with colleagues working in the sector
We’re also eager to hear more about what’s going on in your organisation and what challenges you're facing in the year ahead.
Reset Culture Sector
This session is delivered as part of Reset – our programme of support in response to the pandemic. Across the 2020-21 academic year, we’ll be supporting London’s Cultural Sector with a mix of big and small change activity, including peer-to-peer support sessions, larger-scale events, and online activities.
For more information on the full programme go to www.anewdirection.org.uk/reset
Coffee photo created by freepik