Challenge London event: Cities of Learning Workshop - 28 November
Attendees will understand how you can use Open Badges to recognise learning in your setting and how they support Cities of Learning
What to expect
This interactive workshop that will introduce you to how Digital Open Badges work, and get you exploring ideas for Open Badges in your place. Attendees will also learn more about the Cities of Learning 'Learning Spine,' and how it enables badges to be created and connected into new progression pathways.
What you will leave with
- A firm grip of what goes into creating brilliant badges
- An understanding of how badges can be used to increase engagement and demonstrate the impact of your work
- An understanding of what can be recognised
- A Roadmap to implement your idea
- An understanding of how badge-pathways support Cities of Learning
Who should attend
It is recommended that attendees for this workshop should be individuals or teams who would typically be the driving force behind a Cities of Learning approach/effort in your locality.
This workshop will be delivered by Tim Riches (Consultant, City & Guilds Group) and Tom Beresford (Associate, Cities of Learning).
Cities of Learning are one of the projects receiving investment through our Challenge London programme.