Principles into Practice: Ambition & Quality - 4 November 2021
Building on the Investment Principles laid out in Arts Council England’s Let’s Create 10 year strategy, our Principles into Practice series offers a chance for cultural educators to come together to share recent examples of excellent children and young people (CYP) practice and current insights.
The sessions will be a space to reflect on collective learnings: what are the current challenges, and where can we do better? We will also celebrate your successes and share widely your ambitious visions for the future.
Ambition & Quality
The first event in the series will look at the ingredients needed to make ambitious and high-quality work. Topics will include:
- How radical listening to your audiences and stakeholders can transform your programmes
- What shifts can happen when you align with your Vision, Mission and Values
- How you can use data to tell the story of your progression
- How the ACE Quality Principles for working with young people can strengthen your approach
Speakers to be announced!
During the session you will:
- Consider how the ACE Investment Principles can shape your practice
- Reflect on what your CYP offer currently looks like
- Encounter fresh thinking about how it can be improved
These sessions are open to professionals working in cultural education, including freelance practitioners and programme managers, Creative Learning Directors and Producers, and CEOs. Those working in small, medium and large-scale cultural organisations, NPOs and LCEPs are all welcome.