Best Practice Arts & Culture in schools (May 2013)
Our final Schools Forum of the 2013 academic year at the Southbank Centre.
Schools came together for an afternoon of exploring and sharing best practice in delivering arts and cultural activity and how to enhance your existing provision.
The Forum covered a range of themes:
- working and sharing work with parents/carers and the local community
- supporting student voice in the arts & culture in school
- using the arts to support learning in non-arts subjects
- monitoring quality and progression in the arts & culture
- what does success in arts & culture in school look like?
If your school is in the process of applying for Artsmark, all of these themes relate to the themes on the application form (2.9, 2.7, 2.4, 2.2, 2.10b to be precise!).
About the previous event:
Our February event saw schools and arts organisations come together to explore effective approaches to partnership working.