How can A New Direction support your Cultural Education Partnership?
A New Direction can offer support for Cultural Education Partnerships in a number of different ways. We’re keen to offer support that is right for your programme and situation, so please do get in touch with us to talk about how we might best be able to help.
We can offer the following to all Cultural Education Partnerships in London:
- 1:1 meetings with our team to discuss your ideas and ambitions
- Attendance by a member of the A New Direction team at your CEP meetings - to introduce, for example, the CEP concept, or share data and context. You can find examples of the data we hold in our Place Strategy
- Connected Network attendance: opportunities to meet others working within Cultural Education Partnerships and hear case studies about ‘place-based’ partnership work
- The Connected Lab: peer learning opportunities with a specific focus in local partnership working for cultural education
- An introduction to our Powerful Partnerships Resource Library: a collection of tools, resources and case studies we’ve found useful in this work, and that your partnership can use in its development
- Specific advice about how Artsmark can support your partnership’s ambitions and connections with schools
- Ideas for how Arts Award can support accreditation for young people involved with your work
A New Direction also support some Cultural Education Partnerships through Challenge London, our partnership investment programme.
If you are not currently involved in a Cultural Education Partnership but are interested in developing one, joining our Connected Network is a good starting point.