- Time Off - twenty days annual leave per year with an extra day for each year of service up to 25 days. Plus bank holidays and extra time off between Christmas and New Year.
- Flexible working - Flexible working and time off in lieu can be arranged subject to role.
- Museum Card – access to a shared Museum Card giving you free entry to exhibitions in over 900 museums and galleries in the UK!
- Friendly office with roof terrace – we hotdesk in a bright open plan office (with a great roof terrace) a few minutes’ walk from Old Street station. Work laptops and work mobile phones are provided (subject to role).
- Childcare Voucher scheme
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay with qualifying service
- Life assurance (4 x salary) for your loved ones
- Interest-free season ticket loans
- Cycle to Work scheme
Contribution towards pensions 5 % of basic salary
Eyesight tests and glasses
Up to £25 for the costs of eyesight tests and up to £80 (depending on type of prescription) towards the costs of prescription glasses.
- Training to support you in your job role and career with discretionary study leave up to 5 days.
- Opportunities to work across A New Direction’s programmes and events