Cultural Learning Teachmeet with Exhibition Private View*
Cultural Learning Teachmeet with private View of Gayle Chong Kwan’s The People’s Forest exhibition in partnership with A New Direction & Chingford Academies Trust
*N.B. Rescheduled from 6 March
We are delighted to invite arts teachers to come along to our TeachMeet and share your experiences of a successful arts projects and collaborations with us, Find out about projects your school can engage with. Talk to like-minded professionals who share your passion for the arts
Find out about Cultural Learning offers in Waltham Forest and the latest on Borough of Culture. Network with local Arts organizations
Enjoy a private view and curator’s talk on the latest William Morris Gallery exhibition The People's Forest - Artist Gayle Chong Kwan explores the history, politics, and people of Epping Forest, London's ancient woodland through installation, photography, drawing and audio,
- 4.00-4.30pm Arrival & Registration
- Tea Coffee served; Exhibition open
- 4.30-5.00pm Guided tour of exhibition and introduction to William Morris Gallery
- 5.00-6.00pm Teacher presentations: 3 or 7 minutes
- 6.00-6.30pm Cultural organization presentations including A New Direction on Artsmark and Arts Award, Borough of Culture, Waltham Forest Music Service and more…
- 6.30 – 7pm + Wine & networking
If you would like to reserve a slot for a presentation on a cultural learning project please email Yolanda Guns, Arts Co-ordinator at Chingford Academies Trust with a brief outline: email@example.com. Primary and secondary proposals welcome
For more details of Schools Programmes at the William Morris Gallery see our Learning page.
We look forward to seeing you
Yolanda Guns, Arts Co-ordinator Chingford Academies Trust & Sharon Trotter, Learning & Outreach Manager, William Morris Gallery and Vestry House Museum.