Cultural Education Progression Network
AND’s Cultural Education Progression Network has run over two years, 2012/13 & 2013/14
38 Arts and cultural organisations took part in the current
programme which stimulated collaborative learning, peer networking, exchange of
best practice and new ways of working.
The cross sector grouping within the action learning sets was a particular factor in the success of the programme with organisations from circus/ archive/ film/ literature/ theatre/ combined arts/ visual arts/ heritage/ library/ music/ museums taking part.
It led to an environment conducive to learning, collaboration and progression. For the participants, their organisations and the sector it has created;
- New ways of thinking; freedom from the usual structures.
- Insights into the commonalities and differences of the different art/cultural sectors, at a time when they are most needed. In the words of one participant, the work was “intimate yet relevant to the whole sector.”
- Self-sustaining cross sector cultural education networks.
- Leadership progression for cultural education professionals.
- Actions that address the challenges of current cultural education challenges in London with a united voice.
If you would like to know more about the programme, download Evaluation report below.